We are currently looking for a Compliance Assistant
Closing date: 10-06-2019
Clifton is looking for a Compliance Assistant to join the team. The details of the role are as follows:
- Monitor business activities including advice suitability reviews.
- Assisting with risk-based monitoring with a view to identifying best practice and areas for improvement. Maintaining records of activities.
- To assist with compliance training for staff.
- Knowledge in regulatory rules, guidelines, best practices, etc.
- Discussing emerging themes, trends, recommendations, etc. with the Compliance Team.
- To communicate the progress of work to the group Head of Compliance as appropriate.
- To foster good working relationships with managers and colleagues.
- To contribute to day to day compliance team activities.
- To conduct other ad hoc projects and tasks as requested by the Group Head of Compliance
- Promote a strong culture of compliance throughout the organisation
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Minimum of 3 years’ compliance/regulatory experience.
- Good (or developing) knowledge of the FCA rules, principles, codes, best practices, etc.
- Possess good communication and listening skills.
- Strong cultural values to help drive excellent customer outcomes.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Seeking to develop a career in compliance with a strong desire for growth and development within the organisation.
- Customer focused.
- Attention to detail.
- Good inter-personal skills and able to build strong working relationships.
Salary range: £19000 – £26000